AIRSCREENS can be used with a variety of screen surfaces that are especially produced for us to suit the special needs for open-air screenings. The main advantage: They are very strong!
- front projection screens with black back side (standard)
- front projection screens with white back side
- rear projection screens
- perforated screens
- micro-perforated screens
- ice proof winter projection surfaces
Unique advantages of our projection screens:
- 50% stronger = "tear safer" than conventional screens
- excellently crafted invisible welding on the screens
- specially strengthened plastic screen tie holes (metal ones can rust)
- easy to attach and with perfect tension
- black rear side with higher opacity (for front projection screens)
- all relevant fire safety accreditations
- Made in Germany
Our screens fulfill the strict fire retardancy standards such as DIN 4102 B1 / M1 / NFPA 701.
Normal front and rear projection screen surfaces are not meant to be used at temperatures below 0°C (32° Fahrenheit). AIRSCREEN offers a special winter screen surface for this purpose - ideal for romantic mountain events with lots of snow.