Extra strong front projection screen surface with black back side (standard)
Rear projection surface (optional feature)
Ice proof winter front projection surface for extreme conditions (optional feature)
Special cleaning liquid for AIRSCREEN projection surfaces
AIRSCREENS can be used with a variety of screen surfaces that are especially produced for us to suit the special needs for open-air screenings. The main advantage: They are very strong!
- front projection screens with black back side (standard)
- front projection screens with white back side
- rear projection screens
- perforated screens
- micro-perforated screens
- ice proof winter projection surfaces
Unique advantages of our projection screens:
- 50% stronger = "tear safer" than conventional screens
- excellently crafted invisible welding on the screens
- specially strengthened plastic screen tie holes (metal ones can rust)
- easy to attach and with perfect tension
- black rear side with higher opacity (for front projection screens)
- all relevant fire safety accreditations
- Made in Germany
Our screens fulfill the strict fire retardancy standards such as DIN 4102 B1 / M1 / NFPA 701.
Normal front and rear projection screen surfaces are not meant to be used at temperatures below 0°C (32° Fahrenheit). AIRSCREEN offers a special winter screen surface for this purpose - ideal for romantic mountain events with lots of snow.