The ultimate inflatable screen: AIRSCREEN classic 66ft x 33ft (20 x 10m) is the right screen for when size matters. Dubai International Film Festival!
The largest AIRSCREEN on the United States West Coast: 52ft x 26ft (16m x 8m). "Eat See Hear" combines great food with music and film in the best possible way.
AIRSCREEN classic with a screen surface of 52ft x 26ft (16m x 8m) in Thailand
Inflatable beauty: AIRSCREEN with a screen surface of 24ft x 13.5ft (7.32m x 4.12m) on bord a cruise ship... and tourists enjoy the movie "Casablanca" before a day on land in the city of Casablanca.
AIRSCREEN offers you a mobile cinema experience at a reasonable price in almost any location – projected onto a gigantic screen. Your favorite movies extra large!
The entire sound and projection equipment required will be customized for your specific needs by our specialized crew and partners.
AIRSCREEN is an inflatable PVC framework with an attached projection screen. The stability of the framework is guaranteed by a special low-noise fan, which backs up the high pressure inside uninterruptedly. It is so dependable that even long-term performances over several weeks are not a problem.
A system of tensioning straps and counter weights secures the perfect fixation up to 24 mph or 38 km/h. However, most sizes take less than an hour to install, to remove only 30 minutes.
Independent of facades or other supporting constructions AIRSCREEN can be installed just anywhere standing free. With its low weight AIRSCREEN is perfectly suited especially for sensitive locations such as historic sites, beaches or even on water.
20ft x 11.25ft (6.10m x 3.43m)
24ft x 13.5ft (7.32m x 4.12m)
30ft x 17ft (9.15m x 5.15m)
40ft x 20ft (12m x 6m)
52ft x 26ft (16m x 8m)
Screen sizes (width x height):
Standard sizes (16:9 ratio)
- 20ft x 11.25ft (6.10m x 3.43m) *
- 24ft x 13.5ft (7.32m x 4.12m) *
- 30ft x 17ft (9.15m x 5.15m)
Large sizes (2:1 ratio)
- 40ft x 20ft (12m x 6m)
- 52ft x 26ft (16m x 8m)
Extreme sizes (2:1 and CS ratio)
- 66ft x 33ft (20m x 10m)
- 80ft x 40ft (24m x 12m)
Individual sizes and ratios are available upon request.
* These models can optionally be built in an airtight version that does not require a permanently running blower = absolute operating-silence for your spectators! Click here for more information about this feature.
Complete system includes:
- Detailed manual and access to training videos
- Projection surface with black back side (no disturbing light!)
- Screen ties for a wrinklefree screen/frame connection
- Extra strong fixing tethers (perfect fixation even when windy)
- Permanently running high performance blower (110V or 230V AC)
- Water containers
- Ground anchors
- Anchor plates with steel nails
- Special blower case for perfect noise cancellation
- Extra strong storage box for easy transport
- Wind speed checker
- Service kit for easy repairs
Or call / email us: +49 251 60 90 250 / firstname.lastname@example.org - we'll be happy to answer all your questions. Most of our AIRSCREEN models and sizes are ready to ship in our warehouse so you can enjoy an immediate delivery.